• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Mark Larson (syndicated) show?

Ok,
Not hard to see the legs growing on this one: Mark's been playing around with this whole "run for congress" shtick. But if you look at the events as they've come together, it looks more to me like Mark will announce that he has a new syndicated talk show that will air around the country (or perhaps something on TV? MSNBC?).

Just look at his comments regarding his old show on KOGO. He said he didn't like the new time slot, so he wanted other options. Meanwhile, he has been guest hosting on a natioanl talk show. Then there's this talk about congress, but he previously said he wasn't ready to run (just yet). But, he keeps teasing with it. So what's the deal?

The deal is this: What better way to promote a new national talk show, than to build up the anticicpation (see "Iphone") for an "announcement" and then come out on his blog and say: "Well, I thought about it, and while I want to improve our country and government, I think you the listeners will agree that I (and you) can be more effective by taking our message to a national level. So starting (insert date) I will host a new nationally syndicated talk show on (insert network)."

Not saying this will happen. But you know, all the puzzle pieces are there. It's not black helicopters, just a very logical way of predicting what could happen next.

Isn't it interesting?

Garrett said:
So what's the deal?

The deal is this: What better way to promote a new national talk show, than to build up the anticicpation (see "Iphone") for an "announcement"

Isn't it interesting?

The deal is that Mark Larson is exploring options and is kickin' tires of a major media company. He has, will, and most likely, will continue to look at the seat for Congress. There are several factors into his decision. Michael Reagan is a personal friend of Mark. Having him fill in for Reagan's national show is only perfect.

anticicpation = anticipation

Iphone = iPhone

Thanks for playing,

Media Hack Chris | SDR said:
anticicpation = anticipation

Iphone = iPhone

Thanks for playing,

If I told you once, I told you a thousand times,
it's hard to type and drive at the same time...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom