• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Afternoon Report-7/10/2009

Today marks the premiere for these "reports". They are DXing logs I have had this afternoon.

E-skip
101.9: KLBN Fresno, CA (773 miles) with Mexicana music, ID "La Buena", short log, as it faded out in 6 minutes or less. Sometimes in through the loud static, but gone. My shortest E-skip log ever!

Other loggings
105.7: Heard hip-hop music here, faintly. Then heard "Hot Jamz Radio" ID. The station matches what KMIH (88.9) was playing? Is this bleed, or a new translator?

-crainbebo

crainbebo said:
Today marks the premiere for these "reports". They are DXing logs I have had this afternoon.

E-skip
101.9: KLBN Fresno, CA (773 miles) with Mexicana music, ID "La Buena", short log, as it faded out in 6 minutes or less. Sometimes in through the loud static, but gone. My shortest E-skip log ever!

Other loggings
105.7: Heard hip-hop music here, faintly. Then heard "Hot Jamz Radio" ID. The station matches what KMIH (88.9) was playing? Is this bleed, or a new translator?

-crainbebo

The 101.9 you recieved could have also been 101.9 KWID Las Vegas, NV ... they are now known as "La Buena". Did you get an ID? Nice catches either way!

No ID, just "La Buena" and some other spanish words I couldn't ID.

-crainbebo

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom