• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Thanks For Stopping By

Gee, what a surprise that none of the local Seattle TV followers here haven't chimed in how unfortunate anchors are sticking around. But, since this guy isn't an attractive white female, it stands to reason.

As a final note here, Jackson went to his hometown of Chicago at the Fox O&O as morning anchor. So, it was basically an internal transfer to go home... I think we've all seen this before, not necessarily a knock on Seattle or Fox13.

Gee, what a surprise that none of the local Seattle TV followers here haven't chimed in how unfortunate anchors are sticking around. But, since this guy isn't an attractive white female, it stands to reason.
I know you’re being sarcastic here, but who can actually follow who is part of what station in 2024? Many stations seem to be nothing more than a revolving door of anchors (and that’s true nationwide). KOMO and KIRO are the only exceptions, which seem to retain talent.

I know you’re being sarcastic here, but who can actually follow who is part of what station in 2024? Many stations seem to be nothing more than a revolving door of anchors (and that’s true nationwide). KOMO and KIRO are the only exceptions, which seem to retain talent.
If you go back on this very discussion link for Seattle-Tacoma, you'll see (sometimes considered creepy) posts articulating outrage with certain, usually white female, anchors, weather, and reporters who have left for undetermined reasons.
The point is; that when a black, male talent has a short stay at a local station, it's crickets around these parts.

If you go back on this very discussion link for Seattle-Tacoma, you'll see (sometimes considered creepy) posts articulating outrage with certain, usually white female, anchors, weather, and reporters who have left for undetermined reasons.
The point is; that when a black, male talent has a short stay at a local station, it's crickets around these parts.
Okay that’s fair. I think female public figures and tv anchors have always received more than their fair share of unwanted attention.

Back
Top Bottom