• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Tara Servatius on WYRD

LOL:

Never been a Tara fan of course. No only does Tara think a piece of toast is some liberal conspiracy against her but I notice all she ever screeches about is trying to dispute anything that gets presented as fact.

Well she thought it was bad in 2017… jeez, those were the logical days! Unfortunately when Tara arrived was when WORD really started to get kinda out there, then since 2020 have been way out there with the conspiracy stuff. They’re much more radical than programming you’d generally hear on WBT, WVOC or WWNC which are conservative talk stations.

I hate to lose 94.5 The Answer…I didn’t listen to it regularly but they seemed a lot more credible and gave WORD some competition. WORD did still do quite well after they signed on though so I’m not sure where all the Answer listeners came from or will go.

Both of WORD’s drive time hosts (Tara and Charlie James) used to be on WTMA in Charleston as morning hosts. They were both loony then, especially Tara. Charlie James was a country music DJ for a long time. He started at WCOS and later was at 92.5 in Charleston before WTMA hired him.

Back
Top Bottom