• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Talk Left

With Ed Schultz moving his live syndicated talk show to 12-3pm eastern, will Talk Left move programs to run the show live, or keep it in the 3pm time slot (there will be a network feed then). They have been running the first hour of Thom Hartmann at 12, then live on Sirius only Lynn Samuels 1-3pm. Maybe Big Ed 12 to 3, Thom Hartmann full show 3-6pm, Lynn Samuels 6-9pm?

The new Sirius Left Lineup:
06:00 - The Bill Press Show
09:00 - Stephanie Miller
12:00 - Ed Schultz
15:00 - Lynn Samuels
18:00 - Alex Bennett
21:00 - Mike Feder

When does this sched take effect?

ROBGv1 said:

Word is Mike Malloy comes back to the 21:00 slot in mid January, once his new network has their satellite uplink live.

Great news about Mike Malloy re-joining the Sirius lineup in his old time slot. Where did you hear this ?

Lynn Samuels says her show will be repeated on Sirius overnights 3am -5am EST.

Wonder what will happen to Thom Hartmann's daily show at 12 noon and at 12midnight EST if Schultz shakes things up?

I think Malloy will be here sooner than January, more likely next week. I was listening to the encore of Bill Press yesterday and on the second line of the display it said that Stephanie Miller will be on 6-9pm starting next week. Then when I listened to Stephanie, the display read "Stephanie Miller-6-9pm next week/9-mid ????". Methinks Mike will be joining us very soon. I'm excited.

And does anyone know why 146 still has Ed in his old slot? Is there controversy over where to put Thom Hartmann and Lynn Samuels? I'm happy they haven't moved him yet because I'm in school during his new timeslot, and Sirius is the only place I can hear Ed, or any other progressive talk for that matter because Clear Channel dumped my local Air America affiliate.

I switched to XM for better music and miss Talk Left. On XM/Air America they’ve had Thom Hartmann filling in for Al Franken mid-days and I hate to see Franken come back.

Great to hear about Malloy getting back up in the sky, listened a lot when he was on Air America, but haven’t taken the time to sit by the computer and listen to the web stream on his new network.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom