• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Syndication for 2024-25

This is just a random question or thought, but now that The Hill Sunday which airs on NewsNation and on CW affiliates do you think that The CW would eventually carry News from NewsNation during the week like in the mornings to compete with Good Morning America, CBS Mornings, Today and The National Desk.
Fox only had Fox News Sunday and why ruin the local traditions of KTLA, WPIX, KRON, WPHL, KIAH or soon WGN and KUSI?

KVME covers far east of Fresno so it might be a considered an overlap with Nexstar's NBC and CBS stations. I checked Google Maps about Bishop, CA.
Unless Nexstar could buy KEYT in Santa Barbara, move their City of license to Los Angeles, move their transmitter to Mount Wilson and create a new duopoly with KTLA in their largest markets to fill the gap that could be a solution.

Unless Nexstar could buy KEYT in Santa Barbara, move their City of license to Los Angeles, move their transmitter to Mount Wilson and create a new duopoly with KTLA in their largest markets to fill the gap that could be a solution.
I don't think Disney would like that since they have KABC and it's non-starter to strip the ABC affliation in SLC/Santa Maria/Santa Barbara market which competes with Scripps owned KSBY. My choices being KSCI, KWHY, KBEH, KJLA, and KXLA.

I don't think Disney would like that since they have KABC and it's non-starter to strip the ABC affliation in SLC/Santa Maria/Santa Barbara market which competes with Scripps owned KSBY. My choices being KSCI, KWHY, KBEH, KJLA, and KXLA.
Gosh I didn't know they can't do that because it's a non-starter to strip the ABC affiliation in San Luis Obispo/Santa Maria/Santa Barbara Market which competes with Scripps owned KSBY.

1. KSCI is owned by RNN Media Group I don't think they can't let go because this station is been bought since 2020 or 2021 something like that, they're not going to drop their Shop LC affiliate no it's not going to happen at all.

2. KXLA is a LATV affiliate owned by the Ulloa Family and they're not going to drop LATV affiliation you know it's the LATV West Coast Flagship Station in the Los Angeles Market on their full-power signal.

3. KJLA is a Vision Latina affiliate their not going to drop their affiliation at all, Universal Church The Kingdom of the God would bought The Ulloa Family since Walter F. Ulloa owner of KJLA died last year because he owned KJLA in the 1990's and it should of become Universal Church The Kingdom of the God owned-and-operated television station in the Los Angeles Market on their full-power signal.

4.KBEH their Time Brokerage Agreement with Universal Church expires in a few weeks which is in May, KBEH is about to become the new home of EMT Media Network a Multicultural and Entertainment Programming on their full-power signal replacing KNET when it became a Daystar affiliate owned-and-operated television station, KBEH will end up getting Multicultural Programming known as EMT Media Network, Nexstar is not going to buy this station at all and it's not going to happen at all.

KWHY will be an option to be bought by Nexstar to create a new duopoly with KTLA in one of their larger markets and to fill the gap.

Back
Top Bottom