• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

syndicated christmas programming

B

BLewis

Hi All:

Does anyone have a resource for a good christmas music show for christmas eve and christmas day, that would fit a Hot AC format? A couple years ago, I remember a show that was delivered on CD, commercial-free, and cost stations about 400 bucks. I can't seem to find it now. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

> Hi All:
>
> Does anyone have a resource for a good christmas music show
> for christmas eve and christmas day, that would fit a Hot AC
> format? A couple years ago, I remember a show that was
> delivered on CD, commercial-free, and cost stations about
> 400 bucks. I can't seem to find it now. Any ideas would be
> greatly appreciated!
>
> Thanks
>

Kris Eric Stevens has some good Xmas programming. I think it's barter. One of the best Xmas shows/programming is Dusty Rhodes Xmas. It's more for oldies, MOR and SAC's.<P ID="signature">______________
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.</P>

Customs of Christmas

Some time ago, the subject of a classic series of Christmas vignettes, "Customs of Christmas", was brought up on Radio-Info.

I have great news. This series is still available. I discovered this very accidentally, and have ordered them for our Alabama stations.

If you've been wanting to air these, here's where you can get them;

Customs of Christmas

Well, the HTML doesn't appear to be working correctly: I guess you'll have to dial it manually:

http://creativemarketingandcommunications.com/index.html

No...I have no business connection with this company. For years, I've been wishing I'd made a copy of those reel to reel tapes.<P ID="signature">______________
Jay Braswell - Moderator
Atlanta/North Florida/South Carolina/Georgia Boards</P>

thank you

Thanks for the tip woody! I ended up going with Kris Erik Stevens' 'Magic of Christmas'. Great show!

> > Hi All:
> >
> > Does anyone have a resource for a good christmas music
> show
> > for christmas eve and christmas day, that would fit a Hot
> AC
> > format? A couple years ago, I remember a show that was
> > delivered on CD, commercial-free, and cost stations about
> > 400 bucks. I can't seem to find it now. Any ideas would
> be
> > greatly appreciated!
> >
> > Thanks
> >
>
>
> Kris Eric Stevens has some good Xmas programming. I think
> it's barter. One of the best Xmas shows/programming is Dusty
> Rhodes Xmas. It's more for oldies, MOR and SAC's.
>

Re: Customs of Christmas

Does anyone remember a show called "An Original Christmas"? I think I recall WBLI/106.1 LI used to carry it in the mid 1990's. Is it still around?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom