• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Sound on The Cowboy

I just moved here from Sacramento and basically have been "shopping" around the FM dial here. I like Country music and coming from just one Country FM to at least 3 country FM's is great. I am most concerned with the mic sound on 104.3. My guess is they make it sound this way on purpose. But why? Any ideas?

Thanks

-Timmy<P ID="signature">______________
Perfection is overrated...
www.marinifamily.org</P>

> I just moved here from Sacramento and basically have been
> "shopping" around the FM dial here. I like Country music and
> coming from just one Country FM to at least 3 country FM's
> is great. I am most concerned with the mic sound on 104.3.
> My guess is they make it sound this way on purpose. But why?
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks
>
> -Timmy

I'd suggest posting your question over at utahradionews.proboards2.com - that site is a bit more read, and also visited by one "Cowboy" DJ - Christopher John.

You missed our best country station, KKAT 101.9... Citadel bought it to eliminate competition with KUBL 93.3. 107.5 (simulcast 860 AM) also has "the Cowboy's" long-time morning host, Country Joe, if you're interested.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom