• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Since When Does The Eagle Play New Wave?

P

purpledevil

Surprisingly enough, I heard Love and Rockets' "So Alive" on 106-9 earlier.

How did that test well with a classic rock audience? Because rock (in any form), it is not. Would've fit The Point well, but The Eagle? Eh...

John, next shift you're in the booth, would you mind having an "oopsie" and delete that booger? šŸ˜Š

Surprisingly enough, I heard Love and Rockets' "So Alive" on 106-9 earlier.

How did that test well with a classic rock audience? Because rock (in any form), it is not.

You'd be surprised what tests well with 25-54 listeners who prefer rock. Which is to say that I'm not surprised.

If Love & Rockets is in the library then I might go out of my way to play it. I love that song.

Presuming you are the "John" the OP referred to, then I guess the answer to his favor request is "no". :D

Presuming you are the "John" the OP referred to, then I guess the answer to his favor request is "no". :D

Resoundingly, lol. You're presumption is correct, K.M. All these years listening to John Davis and conversing with him here on the board, I thought he had better taste in music than that!

Just ribbing you, John. Cue up that Peter Murphy... :D

Resoundingly, lol. You're presumption is correct, K.M. All these years listening to John Davis and conversing with him here on the board, I thought he had better taste in music than that!

Just ribbing you, John. Cue up that Peter Murphy... :D

BIG BANG THEORY

LENARD: WHY ARE YOU ACTING SMART?

SHELDON: THERES NO ACTING INVOLVED.

LENARD: DO YOU ASSUME YOURE ALWAYS CORRECT?

SHELDON: ITS NOT AN ASSUMPTION.

Lol Purpledevil you reminded me of them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom