• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Separate Board for Salt Lake City, UT?

Is there a separate board for Salt Lake City, UT? All I see is this Utah one, c'mon, that is such a radio town - I can't believe it doesn't have it's own board!

Considering that the whole state gets about 1 post a month it isn't that surprising.

The real action is on another board. I'd mention it by name, but I don't think that's allowed. Googling on my name would be a good start.

Interesting, as many smaller markets have their own board. I'd bet if Salt Lake City had its own thread, they would get a lot more actiivty than lumping it under Utah.

content said:
Interesting, as many smaller markets have their own board. I'd bet if Salt Lake City had its own thread, they would get a lot more actiivty than lumping it under Utah.

yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I mean how many markets are there in Utah that people actually care about? You could have three boards here for SLC and still very few posts, because SLC people have their own sites they use.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom