• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Seabreeze no longer shows playlist

The last week or so, I noticed that the Seabreeze has stopped displaying their playlist on their site. Does anyone know why?

Maybe they switched streaming providers. Seems like all the stations that used Crystal Media Networks for their streaming have now switched to Secure Net Systems (ala KOAZ's provider). WSBZ is not on Secure Net Systems, they are using another streaming service.

I was able to get The Oasis on my iPhone and IPad but no longer. It does play on my computer. Is there any way to listen to the station via the iPhone? Tune In no longer carries the station!

We are having some technical issues with the TuneGenie song encoder at Seabreeze Radio (which provides song title and artist) on our stream player. Hope to have the bugs worked out tomorrow ...and get that song information included with the audio stream. TuneGenie also provides artist bios, videos, and concert information. Our actual audio stream is provided by Stretch Internet -- a company out of Phoenix, AZ.

That's what REAL radio is ALL about. Listening to a listener, even on a chat board. Yeah, Mark rocks! Well, jazzez. Maybe the know it alls who have ruined more things about radio, than helped will... Never mind. Go get em, Mark!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom