• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Scott Shannon

I heard that DJ Scott Shannon was the host of the True Oldies Channel, but I could've sworn that I heard him hosting his own 1970s show--unless he created a new segment on the radio network, but I don't think so....If anyone can confirm this, please list any station that airs this program

Scott Shannon does a TON of things so it doesn't surprise me if he does a 70s show. I know he did some sort of oldies show in recent years, but I can't remember the name or the focus. In addition to his radio work on The True Oldies Channel, Shannon is also PD and morning co-host of WPLJ in New York.

Well, if he is hosting a show about the 1970s, then what parts of the country does this radio show air on, and who produces this show?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom