• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Scheduled Streaming Recording

Is there a simple way to schedule and record a stream for a specific show time on a recurring basis?

I ask, because there's a talk show three time zones away from me that does not podcast, and my schedule makes it difficult to catch.I'd like to set my computer to record it and save the file at the end. It's easy enough to capture the audio itself, but I don't need a huge file recording all day.

Try Replay Media Catcher or Replay Radio from Applian.

I've used their Replay Video Capture for years to capture regularly scheduled videos and have been extremely happy with it. You can do the same thing with the media catcher or radio programs.

I'm a huge fan of Total Recorder. It just does what it needs to do. I use it for personal applications, and at one client station it very reliably sits there and records a syndicated show in one-hour blocks for later replay. It's been sitting there doing its thing every week for a couple of years now.

uSave.it is similar to DAR.fm. DAR records in fifteen minute segments whereas uSaveit records an entire show as set.

Both allow for adding stations not already in their data base by providing a valid broadcast url address and station details.

Back
Top Bottom