• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Say goodbye to 'The Most Interesting Man in the World'

Dos Equis is about to get a new Most Interesting Man in the World.

Jonathan Goldsmith, the actor from the iconic Dos Equis ad campaign, is making his final appearance in a commercial that will debut on Thursday. According to AdAge, executives from Heineken, Dos Equis’ parent company, say that a new actor will take on Goldsmith’s role. Aside from that, they didn’t divulge many details.

A large procession comprised of characters from his previous commercials wish the Most Interesting Man in the World farewell as he boards a rocket ship on a one-way trip to Mars. We hear the voiceover say “His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like” before Goldsmith reiterates his familiar catchphrase for the last time—”stay thirsty my friends”—before disappearing for good. Goldsmith, now 77, has been the Most Interesting Man in the World since the Dos Equis ad campaign launched a decade ago.

http://fortune.com/2016/03/09/dos-equis-most-interesting-man/

I don't always comment on beer commercials, but when I do, I comment on Dos Equis. Stay thirsty, friendly readers.

I don't always drink Dos Equis, but when I do, I won't.

Stay stupid, Dos Equis marketroids.

So it's the 15th Doctor, the 3rd Colonel, and now the 2nd MIMITW...(I may have lost count on these, I'm on Dos Equis numero quatro)

So it's the 15th Doctor, the 3rd Colonel, and now the 2nd MIMITW...(I may have lost count on these, I'm on Dos Equis numero quatro)

4th Colonel -- you forgot to include the real one. And many Ronald McDonalds over the decades, starting with Willard Scott.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom