• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Ryan Gorman gets WFLA morning drive time slot in Jan 2022

Ryan Gorman gets WFLA radio morning-drive slot
By Gabrielle Calise Times Staff Writer

A new year means a new show for radio host Ryan Gorman.
WFLA-AM 970 will add The Ryan Gorman Show on Jan 4 as part of an expanded morning-drive lineup,which was announced Tuesday.
WFLA will extend its morning programming to five hours. AM Tampa Bay with Jack Harris will broadcast from 5am to 7am, with Gorman's
show from 7am to 10am.

"I'm excited to make the move to mornings and follow Jack Harris, a Tampa Bay and talk radio legend, and bring something unique and different to talk radio", Gorman said in a station news release. "We're going to cover the biggest stories of the day and have fun doing it".

Gorman, a fixture at the station since March 2018, will be joined by co-host Aaron Jacobson and producers Katie Butchino and James Burlander.

They will interview local guests and cover news stories and trending topics, as well as share traffic and weather updates.

Gorman will continue to host the nationally broadcast show i HeartRadio Communities, which focuses on national topics.

This article appeared in Tampa Bay Times Dec 08 2021

Last edited:
I guess Jack still likes to get up super early, because I would figure most that cut back hours on the air as they approach complete retirement would take the opprotunity to sleep later.

Good. More local programming. Cuts into the syndicated show that starts at 9 a.m. Of course, the syndicated host use to be on 970, but still good to hear more local.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom