• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Rhode Islands Most famous couple Chris Young and Kara Russo

Thoughts on these two. Not completely negative.

Kara I can deal with listening to when she is being interviewed on the air.I have respect for her to a point.

Chris, I have to tune out and I do every time I hear him on the air. I think he has good points but puts his foot in mouth allot and makes people want to tune out. even when he is on TV on Dave Barbers State house channel.
I'm glad he has someone like Kara and I have to give haer alot of Credit for dealing with Chris she seems like she could do some good but Chris sort of holds her down.

I think they both have good points, and Chris is entertaining in how he expresses it to a point, but they can't seem to conduct a conversation or stay somewhat on point.

Their calls go to either;

A. The "mob" that controlls everything in Providence.

B. Abortion

C. Religion

And more often than not, all three topics at the same time. I wish they could hold a back and forth with the hosts, but they intentionally insert the mob, abortion and religion into everything. I respect that they are out there doing their thing and putting in time and not just BSing about things, but their guerilla talk show tactics are childish and disrespectful.

Why do those 2 get shut down and yet the hosts let Charles the Jewish hater speak and convicted felon like Joe the Barber ?

Ryan...

ryanbadrapper said:
Why do those 2 get shut down and yet the hosts let Charles the Jewish hater speak and convicted felon like Joe the Barber ?

Ryan...

Why shoulden't convicted felons talk on the air? And I've heard Charles call in for years and don't hear any anti Jewish sentiments...what am I missing? If he's shrouding it in riddles, I'm not getting it..

And Chris and Kara get shut down because of the reasons I posted above...but the number one is because they stray way off topic.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom