• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Randy Bushover out at WBEN

I don't know this, but I'm guessing Randy's leaving kind of "smarts" at WBEN. I've always had the feeling that he was an important cog in the writing and preparation of each morning's newscasts that co-hosts Brian and Susan present so well.

In Audacy's present financial condition, I'm sure pay increases are hard to come by these days. Maybe Randy was hoping for a past due raise that never came.

Or, maybe some of the newer staff members in the newsroom have been added at a pay rate higher than what Randy was making in spite of his many, many years of service. That could upset a guy!

At any rate, I wish the guy well in his new endeavor!

Back
Top Bottom