• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Radio Record 106.3 (Saint Petersburg) and now all over Russia

M

Mid West Clubber

Formerly only a Saint Petersburg station, is now heard all over Russia,,,, Mostly on some pretty powerful signals,, Covering all of Russian Federations largest cities, as well as Relays in remote Siberian Villages, there is almost no where in Russia where you can here it... The cities and villages already had Europa Plus as a Dance Friendly CHR all over Russia, and DFM is in about 3 of Russia's big cities, which is a Rhythmic Dance station,,, now they have my favorite Radio Record all over Mother Russia.. Check out the HQ 192 OGG stream at http://www.radiorecord.ru/ If they can simulcast a single station all over a large area like Russia, I see no Reason why Pulse 87 cant simulcast all over the US????? This station covers NOW the largest area of any national dance station in the World....

Great post Clubber. I have had them listed as a "all over Russia" station for a while now, but didnt realize they were already up to over 50 cities. I was under impression it was something like 11, but 50 is just awesome. However, I dont think they can be heard in Moscow yet (which has its own Dance stations).
Radio Record was among the dozen or so terrestrial Dance stations to broadcast live this past Thursday the 400th episode of A State of Trance with Armin Van Buuren. It's a pretty big deal as the show's now been around for about 8 years, the broadcast was 8 hours long, and it was cool to see FM stations all over the world air it live.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom