• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Rachael Ray gets cancelled in LA!

or.....LA TV Fall Preview :)

So, let's get right to this headline. KABC is replacing the cancelled FABLife with the return of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" and "Right This Minute" moved from KCOP
My13, also on the schedule on the other ABC O&O's. However, they're on the confirmed schedule at 1 and 1:30pm respectivly. The station is keeping the summer experiment "Eyewitness News at 3" on the Fall Schedule, effectively bumping "The Rachael Ray Show" off the schedule, and no other LA station picking up Season 11!

KTLA is keeping "Celebrity Name Game" in its 10-11am time slot, but the rest of the daytime schedule has changed (except for the news hours)

11am Crime Watch Daily
Noon Jerry Springer
1pm News
2pm The Robert Irvine Show
3pm News
4pm Maury
5pm Steve Wilkes

Over at the Fox 11/My13 duo of stations; "Hollywood Today Live" moves off Fox 11 and the remainder of the afternoon schedule; Dr. Oz, The Real, and TMZ Love all move up one hour (1, 2, and 3pm) to make room for the new Harry Connick Jr. Show @ 4pm.

My13 is replacing "Right This Minute" with "Judge Faith" @ 11am.....just one hour before she appears on KDOC @ Noon! "Law and Order: CI" moves to Noon. My13's run of "The Real" moves up to 1pm" followed by "Hollywood Today Live" @ 2pm. Harry Connick Jr. gets the prime 9pm slot, and "Dr. Oz" moves to 1am.

Very few changes at KDOC; "Corrupt Crimes" and Entertainment Studios latest faux court show, "The Verdict with Judge Hatchet" replace "Bridezillas" @ 9 and 9:30am. Five day a week runs of "Pawn Stars" move into the 4-5pm slot.

No changes at CBS 2, NBC 4, and KCAL 9

or.....LA TV Fall Preview :)

So, let's get right to this headline. KABC is replacing the cancelled FABLife with the return of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" and "Right This Minute" moved from KCOP
My13, also on the schedule on the other ABC O&O's. However, they're on the confirmed schedule at 1 and 1:30pm respectivly. The station is keeping the summer experiment "Eyewitness News at 3" on the Fall Schedule, effectively bumping "The Rachael Ray Show" off the schedule, and no other LA station picking up Season 11!

According to Rachael Ray's website the show will be airing on KCAL Channel 9 at 10AM.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom