• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Purtan and guest cohosts

LWB617

Inactive
Inactive User
I heard Deena Centofanti Monday and Tuesday on Purtan's WOMC show (she did OK... nothing particularly magical about her being there). Jim "JJ" Johnson (ex-WCSX) was supposed to be there Wednesday and Thursday, but I didn't hear him at all during the hour or so that I listened Wed. morning. Anyone know what's up there? Lynne Woodison's scheduled for Friday. I think she'd fit in with that group very nicely. I was curious to hear JJ and Purtan together, though it would seem an odd pairing, given JJ's longtime lead role.

Anyone know why, amidst this growing personality-less radio environment, that WOMC wants to add another voice to Purtan's crowded morning show? (Especially after getting rid of two people last month, albeit two who weren't as prominent as Jackie Purtan and Big Al)? Not complaining, but it seems a bit unusual.

I would bet dick is thinking retirement (god he looks old)...so maybe they want to put JJ in place with some comedy people. JJ is one of the best straight men around.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom