• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Pulse Music Board

Anyone know of a site similar to pulse music board? I forgot my username and password and tried to reset it with no luck multiple times and now I've been banned. Thanks.

Anyone know of a site similar to pulse music board? I forgot my username and password and tried to reset it with no luck multiple times and now I've been banned. Thanks.
You should contact the site owners about your situation if your account has your e-mail connected to it.

Were you a contributor to one or more of the Pulse boards? I ask because you don't need to have a username/password just to check out the conversations. I visit the two country music boards daily and have never been asked to log in.

Were you a contributor to one or more of the Pulse boards? I ask because you don't need to have a username/password just to check out the conversations. I visit the two country music boards daily and have never been asked to log in.
Yes I was. However I was never logged in. Now I can't access anything. It says I've been banned at even viewing them. I'm okay with being banned from commenting.

Yes I was. However I was never logged in. Now I can't access anything. It says I've been banned at even viewing them. I'm okay with being banned from commenting.
I never posted anything inappropriate ever or had anything flagged. All because I forgot my log in and couldn't reset it because the system didn't allow me to so they think I'm a robot.

Back
Top Bottom