• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Profanity-Laced Off-Air Tirade At KFNS St. Louis Puts Morning Show In Jeopardy

Lets just say

I personally have been in some bad show planning meetings and exchanges during commercials but never anything like that. Vic Faust is lucky. Some of the crazy folks I have worked with in the past would have gone out and got a gun and settled it right there*. I have to give Crystal credit, I don't think my response would have been as professional.

* I am not condoning gun violence but with the state of mental health in this country after the lockdowns you are taking a chance.. We have had people shot in the ATL just for cutting someone off in traffic!

Picture this a few months from now... A Jack-In-The-Box drive thru in West St. Louis. A car pulls up, and the driver looks at the guy in the window and says, "Say, aren't you that guy that USED to be on Fox2 News and 100.7?" "Yeah that's me. Want extra ketchup for your fries?"

I personally have been in some bad show planning meetings and exchanges during commercials but never anything like that. Vic Faust is lucky. Some of the crazy folks I have worked with in the past would have gone out and got a gun and settled it right there*. I have to give Crystal credit, I don't think my response would have been as professional.

* I am not condoning gun violence but with the state of mental health in this country after the lockdowns you are taking a chance.. We have had people shot in the ATL just for cutting someone off in traffic!
Hey, in some of the red states it's unlimited guns for every man, woman and child with no restrictions whatsoever

Here in GA the Governor this year signed a bill that allows any non-felon to carry concealed guns without a permit, mental health and background check or training. It still has not lowered the gun crime rate significantly yet. The number of road rage and random interstate shoots reported is up.

Here in GA the Governor this year signed a bill that allows any non-felon to carry concealed guns without a permit, mental health and background check or training. It still has not lowered the gun crime rate significantly yet. The number of road rage and random interstate shoots reported is up.
But I have been assured there are no road rage incidents, no domestic violence incident, or increase thereof, and if there are only criminals and law-abiding gun owners and nothing else. Therefore, every man woman and child should be packing at all places at all times

Picture this a few months from now... A Jack-In-The-Box drive thru in West St. Louis. A car pulls up, and the driver looks at the guy in the window and says, "Say, aren't you that guy that USED to be on Fox2 News and 100.7?" "Yeah that's me. Want extra ketchup for your fries?"
have you ever read the www.krud.com website?

1663807066264.png

1663807137511.png

I have just one thing to say:

A.J. Clemente

(of North Dakota "****in' ***t!" fame)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom