• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Power pig Tribute (stream)

M

midwestclubber

I found a station listed on Audio Realm called The Power Pig. It was playing the music that FLZ played during that time. It has sense disappeared from the listing. Is Mr. Holmes behind this stream. Or does anyone know if it is just temporarily down?

> I found a station listed on Audio Realm called The Power
> Pig. It was playing the music that FLZ played during that
> time. It has sense disappeared from the listing. Is Mr.
> Holmes behind this stream. Or does anyone know if it is
> just temporarily down?
>

Nope I'm not behind it. It has been suggested to me many times to do something like that but I never looked into it.

There was one guy attempting to start some kind of Power Pig website with a stream a few months back. In his audio section was just stuff he had taken from my site. Didn't even rename the files, lol.

If you see that stream up again, drop me an e-mail at [email protected]. I'd like to listen to it.<P ID="signature">______________
-brian holmes
APD/nights - 104.5 WSNX Grand Rapids
weekends - 92.5 KISS FM Toledo
Owner/Webmaster - www.ThePowerPig.com - Tribute to WFLZ/Tampa & www.Q105TampaBay.com - Tribute to WRBQ/Tampa</P>

> > I found a station listed on Audio Realm called The Power
> > Pig. It was playing the music that FLZ played during that
>
> > time. It has sense disappeared from the listing. Is Mr.
> > Holmes behind this stream. Or does anyone know if it is
> > just temporarily down?
> >
>
> Nope I'm not behind it. It has been suggested to me many
> times to do something like that but I never looked into it.
>
> There was one guy attempting to start some kind of Power Pig
> website with a stream a few months back. In his audio
> section was just stuff he had taken from my site. Didn't
> even rename the files, lol.
>
> If you see that stream up again, drop me an e-mail at
> [email protected]. I'd like to listen to it.
>
Congrats on landing the WSNX gig. You working there will make the station even better! And I already have it listed as one of my Top 10 CHRs, without even realizing you were joining the team:
http://www.radio-info.com/mods/board?Post=507956&Board=chr

WSNX is a very Rhythmic leaning CHR/Pop station, but there's just something special about it. I definitely hope you enjoy your new gig.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom