• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

pop/rock remixes on mix shows.. help!

F

fever

Hi! I program a Rhythmic CHR gone Mainstream CHR. We're in the process of adjusting our daily mix show to include the likes of Kelly Clarkson and Green Day. I'm familiar with the Ultimix and Culture Shock remix compilations but I find they're both pretty slow with getting mixes out there. One of them just serviced Natasha Bedingfield, something we've been playing for 2 months now. Are there other options out there? What's the best service for this?

there are so many out there.. Mix Factor, Hot Tracks,Ultimix,DMC, Mastermix, X Mix,Blank, Crate Savers, Fat Wax, Crate Essentials

shall I go on :) there are more

hit me up [email protected] I will try to help you out

> Hi! I program a Rhythmic CHR gone Mainstream CHR. We're in
> the process of adjusting our daily mix show to include the
> likes of Kelly Clarkson and Green Day. I'm familiar with the
> Ultimix and Culture Shock remix compilations but I find
> they're both pretty slow with getting mixes out there. One
> of them just serviced Natasha Bedingfield, something we've
> been playing for 2 months now. Are there other options out
> there? What's the best service for this?
>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom