• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Phoenix Radio Ratings: May 2023

Covering the survey period from Thu. 4/27/2033 thru Wed. 5/24/2023, age 6+ overall:
or Radio Industry News, Radio Show Prep, Radio Promotions, Radio Station Data, Podcast News

Top 5+ demo rankings analysis via AllAccess.com will be available on Wed. 6/14/2023.

The WOW Factor is en fuego con viejos, no?

And even though these are throwaway numbers, KJZZ's 5.6 share tops KFYI & KTAR combined.

Anxiously awaiting the demo rankings...and a return call from 72 Sold telling us how many months it will take to sell the Buckeye Media Hut.

Must be the Gremlin and Pinto car giveaways with $25 in the glove compartments propelling The Factor to WOW the audience.
Prizes furnished by Our Friends at Your Local AMC + Ford Dealers and promotional, um, "considerations" provided by The Buckeye Media Hut! ;)

Last edited:
Prizes furnished by Our Friends at Your Local AMC + Ford Dealers and promotional, um, "considerations" provided by The Buckeye Media Hut! ;)
Yes indeedy. And every contestant receives the Home version of the Buckeye Media Hut game. (batteries not included)

For the numbers that matter...
Top 5+ demo rankings analysis for ages 25-54, 18-34 + 18-49:

25-54: 1. KMXP 2T. KSLX 2T. KESZ 4. KUPD 5. KDKB (up from #9) 7. KALV
18-34: 1. KESZ 2. KDKB 3. KNIX 4. KALV 5. KMXP 6. KMLE
18-49: 1. KESZ 2. KMXP 3. KDKB 4. KALV 5. KNIX (up from #11) 6T. KUPD 6T. KYOT

Alt AZ 93.3 with a 4.1 in the 6+ and strong demo #s. I personally liked the old KDKB but it was ultimately the right move to change to alternative. To me 103.9 should have never vacated the format in the first place.

Alt AZ 93.3 with a 4.1 in the 6+ and strong demo #s. I personally liked the old KDKB but it was ultimately the right move to change to alternative. To me 103.9 should have never vacated the format in the first place.

Oldies does good in this market. (Yes, I consider 93.3 an oldies station as 93.3, 94.5 & 100.7 play pretty much all the same OLD 90's songs in regular rotation.)

93.3 should never have flipped - they basically surrendered to 97.9.

They had a great morning show the edge 103.9 with chuck and Vince. They had a bit called cool kid this 12 year old that would call in and they talk to him about random stuff. That 12 year old be 31 today yikes

Back
Top Bottom