• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Person, Place or Thing

Going through the guide on direct tv I noticed a new game show called Person Place or Thing which airs at 4:30pm here but the channel it's on would be 2:30pm. It's on channel Fox 11 in California. Melissa Peterson is the host.

It's apparently getting a two-week try-out on Fox O&Os around the country. This week and next,

It's apparently getting a two-week try-out on Fox O&Os around the country. This week and next,

Thanks for the info. Wonder why Fox 5 in New York isn't airing it.

Fox is desperate for new, crappy shows. Next? Perhaps a serialized version of Monopoly?

Fox is desperate for new, crappy shows. Next? Perhaps a serialized version of Monopoly?
Monopoly already did that on the weekends from 2015 to 2016 it was mid-season aired in late Fed to late May for a full hour WXMI Fox17 aired Sun at 11PM the second season was just 30 minutes ended in Dec and was repeated in winter 2016 and the repeats ended in late Apr of 2016. Was weekend syndication which is odd everything debuts in Sep and not mid-season/winter ever other than a few shows Inside Edition debuted in Jan of 89.

Monopoly already did that on the weekends from 2015 to 2016 it was mid-season aired in late Fed to late May for a full hour WXMI Fox17 aired Sun at 11PM the second season was just 30 minutes ended in Dec and was repeated in winter 2016 and the repeats ended in late Apr of 2016. Was weekend syndication which is odd everything debuts in Sep and not mid-season/winter ever other than a few shows Inside Edition debuted in Jan of 89.
I think Harry and the Henderson's premiered in Jan. 1991 but it didn't air here till summer 1991. But that's the only other one I can think of right now besides the 2004 talk show On Air with Ryan Seacrest that aired from January to September 2004.

It didn't air very long here because I don't even remember the show. But I could of been watching other stuff also. The time I seen it was on I watch watching Star Trek the Next Generation on another channel.
I saw every episode from all three seasons. And I think there were three different Harrys.

25 Words or Less started this way too. Some syndicated shows get trial runs on selected FOX stations.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom