• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Party FM (105.3)

YES PARTY WPTY 105.3 HAS BEEN PLAYING MORE DANCE LIKE THE OLD DAYS SINCE LATE MAY THAT WAS THE SAME WITH WWAC WILD 102.7 BOTH STATIONS STARTED DOING THIS SINCE LATE MAY LAST MONTH AT SAME TIME, BEEN MONITORING THE PLAYLIST OF BOTH STATIONS. BUT UNFORTINATLY WILD 102.7 DECREASED THE AMOUNT OF DANCE SIGNIFICANTLY ON FRIDAY AT 3 PM LAST WEEK. VERY SAD FOR DANCE FANS. BUT I'M HOPING THAT IVENTUALLY THEY MAY ADD MORE DANCE IN COMING MONTHS WHEN NEW OWNER PUT LIVE DJ'S ON THE AIR.

Wild is now a Top 40 station and will not be playing more dance music. In fact, I'd expect quite the opposite to happen there. I'd also look for Party in Long Island to slant a bit more Rhythmic in the coming months. They always have a good music mix and lean towards where the hits are coming from.

jp

Just how many Top 40 stations does Atlantic City need? There's 99.3 Kiss FM and 95.1 WAYV covering both the pop and rhythmic CHR formats, as well as a pop and rhythmic CHR from Philly and a dance station from Pemberton. 102.7's the worst signal of them all. It gets staticy just 10 miles up the AC Expressway, and summer tropo hurts Wild 102.7 both by bringing in nearby 102.7s and bringing in other CHR stations.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom