• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

PACIFIC EMPIRE shedding stations & a format change

AM STATION APPLICATIONS FOR ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE ACCEPTED FOR FILING
---------------------------------------------------------------------

ID BAL-20111017ACU KRXK 12664 PACIFIC EMPIRE RADIO CORPORATION Voluntary Assignment of License
E 1230 KHZ REXBURG, ID From: PACIFIC EMPIRE RADIO CORP.
To: RJ BROADCASTING LS, LLC
Form 314
FM STATION APPLICATIONS FOR ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE ACCEPTED FOR FILING
---------------------------------------------------------------------

ID BALH-20111017ACT KGTM 12665 PACIFIC EMPIRE RADIO CORPORATION Voluntary Assignment of License
E 98.1 MHZ REXBURG, ID From: PACIFIC EMPIRE RADIO CORP.
Form 314

ID BALH-20111017ACV KBJX 73616 PACIFIC EMPIRE RADIO CORPORATION Voluntary Assignment of License
E 107.9 MHZ SHELLEY, ID From: PACIFIC EMPIRE RADIO CORP.
Form 314

And, supprised nobody's noticed "True Oldies 930".

I picked up KSEI 930-the new True Oldies affiliate in Pocatello a couple nights ago. Tonight, it's booming, although there still is some CJCA.

-crainbebo

These E. Idaho shakeups are mostly cosmetic. KLCE and KFTZ will contine to dominte the market, despite some management musical chairs. The talent and the committent from strong local ownership will continue to win. No major changes expected here despite some upper management changes. More of the same expected.... Riverbend Communications will continue to dominate.

OK-that makes about THREE flips in about four years for KSEI. I could always dig out the True Oldies on 930, but from now on most music I will hear on 930 will probably be Christian music from CJCA, or Hot AC from KTKN. Yes, I have logged KTKN Ketchikan!

-crainbebo

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom