• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Nielsen April Report

They can't without permission. The questions you need to ask are 1) what would Audacy want from TS to give up the Star IP? And 2) Why would TS give up something for another company's IP, when it could simply call it "PopCrush" or some other brand name they already own?
Duly noted; that said, not having see the Radio Insight report myself, I have NO idea what domain names TS might have chosen. My gut tells me we're going to find out soon enough.

This just in: Buffalo has the highest percentage of AM radio listening in the country:

The article says 56% of Buffalonians listen to AM, thanks to WBEN and WGR. There's probably a third station we know too.

This just in: Buffalo has the highest percentage of AM radio listening in the country:

The article says 56% of Buffalonians listen to AM, thanks to WBEN and WGR. There's probably a third station we know too.
The one with 3 FM translators?

Of course, that percentage is based on just one listening occasion in 4 full weeks. When looking at AQH listening, it is vastly lower.

Back
Top Bottom