• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

New rhythmic AC: WMOV/Norfolk

Yes folks, the Urban AC formerly known as WKUS has become the first station in nearly 3 years (and the first one in the Clear Channel roster) to pick up the "MOViN'" brand, with emphasis on Gen-X Old School classics and party hits from today and back in the day...

Http://Movin1077fm.com

Reminds me of an upbeat Urban AC station. Voiceover guy is decent, jingles are good. They do use MOViN which means I'm sure Burns charged them, but they don't use the voiceover artists or jingle package that comes with the original MOViN which I think is much better.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom