• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

New book about fictional Atlanta radio show

For anyone interested in a funny read about a fictional morning show in Atlanta, Blowing up the Airwaves was just released. Amazon.com
This definitely tackles the perceived absurdity of the morning zoo, according to the description. I'll have to check it out, and perhaps I'll root for Brad and Bone!

I think many of us could write a biographical best seller just writing about all the characters we've worked with throughout the years in the broadcast industry, the various contests, events, live broadcasts, various off the wall regular callers, the at times temperamental or eccentric station staff and equipment and the like. I remember going out with a bunch of my friends whom I'd not seen in about a decade and telling them factual stories about some of the people I'd been working with in radio and some of the things I'd done, places I'd been and scenarios I'd lived out. They were entertained and thought I must be making some of this stuff up...Nope, it's just that radio seems to attract all kinds, and somehow I'd worked with some of the very best, and most, um, "unique" at that point.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom