• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

My43Syracuse?

D

DJO

Broadcasting and cable is reporting that sinclair's WNYS-wb43 & WNYO wb49 will become apart of the "My Network tv". This now leaves WSTQ-lp as a possible CW in Syracuse and in Buffalo WLNO or WNGS...Things are a moving...

> Broadcasting and cable is reporting that sinclair's
> WNYS-wb43 & WNYO wb49 will become apart of the "My Network
> tv". This now leaves WSTQ-lp as a possible CW in Syracuse
> and in Buffalo WLNO or WNGS...Things are a moving...

That's too bad, I was hoping to see WSTQ get the shaft. WNYS is a full-power station and it's been on the air much longer than WSTQ... but I guess it all comes down to corporate politics and Raycom won out over Sinclair.

> Broadcasting and cable is reporting that sinclair's
> WNYS-wb43 & WNYO wb49 will become apart of the "My Network
> tv". This now leaves WSTQ-lp as a possible CW in Syracuse
> and in Buffalo WLNO [sic] or WNGS...Things are a moving...
-----------
WNLO will almost definitely be the CW affiliate in Buffalo, since WNGS is running that retro schedule now.<P ID="signature">______________
From WNBC-TV New York this is Liiiiive at Fiiiiive!</P>

Re: My43Syracuse?--update

Todays Syracuse post standard had a story concerning WNYS becoming "MyNetworkTv" it also stated that the GM of WSTQ indicated that he was "pretty optimistic" that WSTQ will sign with The CW. The hope at WSTQ is that something will come together in two to three weeks. Time will tell~

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom