• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

My name is Myron and I am a new member.

My name is Myron nd I am a new member. I am a 78 year old retired missionary who also served as a pilot in Vietnam. I am working with a small non-profit organization to start a new Christian radio station which will be bi-lingual, broadcasting part of the time in English and part of the time in Spanish. We will be running Zararadio as our radio program. I used it before in Uruguay where we had a small community radio station for 7 years.
I am trying to figure out how to get the Zararadio program to switch languages from Spanish to English at 12:30 pm and then back to Spanish at 4am. I need to make jingles for both languages and don't want them to overlap or transmit the wrong language a the wrong time. I have two computers which I can use if necessary, and Zara allows you to open multiple versions at the same time. I just can't figure out how to make the announements and jingles be in the right language.
Any one who has already dealt with this issue?

My name is Myron nd I am a new member. I am a 78 year old retired missionary who also served as a pilot in Vietnam. I am working with a small non-profit organization to start a new Christian radio station which will be bi-lingual, broadcasting part of the time in English and part of the time in Spanish. We will be running Zararadio as our radio program. I used it before in Uruguay where we had a small community radio station for 7 years.
I am trying to figure out how to get the Zararadio program to switch languages from Spanish to English at 12:30 pm and then back to Spanish at 4am. I need to make jingles for both languages and don't want them to overlap or transmit the wrong language a the wrong time. I have two computers which I can use if necessary, and Zara allows you to open multiple versions at the same time. I just can't figure out how to make the announements and jingles be in the right language.
Any one who has already dealt with this issue?
Welcome Myron! First of all, thank you for your military service.
I'm sure there are a lot of folks here ready and able to assist. "David Eduardo" has a lot of experience with radio, and in particular, Spanglish stations. He's a fire hose of knowledge.

Welcome Myron.
As a past user of Zararadio automation, I think the program has to be switched manually between the two. This is because you have to select the default language during setup at first use. And won't be able to be change it while its running on air.

Back
Top Bottom