• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Michele Michaels?

Does anyone remember Michele Michaels? At one of the State College stations (I don't remember which) in the mid-1970s.

She became rather famous in Canada in the early 1980s as a VJ under the name Samantha Taylor. The show was "Video Hits".

Only Michelle Michaels I know or have heard of would be the one from WDVE in Pittsburgh. She has been there for ages.

I remember Michele Michaels. I knew some people at QWK back in the day. They had another chick named Mindy I think. I remember both her and Michelle being extremely attractive.

gakski said:
Her Wiki entry. WDFM would have been the university station in those days.

Yeah, I wrote most of that wiki. I knew her at WDFM.

Seltzer said:
I remember Michele Michaels. I knew some people at QWK back in the day. They had another chick named Mindy I think. I remember both her and Michelle being extremely attractive.

Thanks. I couldn't remember which station she was at. WQWK it was. Mindy rings a bell, too. Was that Mindy Freed?

balindsey said:
gakski said:
Her Wiki entry. WDFM would have been the university station in those days.

Yeah, I wrote most of that wiki. I knew her at WDFM.

Seltzer said:

Thanks. I couldn't remember which station she was at. WQWK it was. Mindy rings a bell, too. Was that Mindy Freed?

Yes..I think that was her last name. What a knockout!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom