• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Looking for Internet Soft AC Streams

To me, that song just seems a little too dance-oriented for soft AC. All in all, the station seems to be programmed well. I just heard Julian Lennon's "Too Late for Goodbyes". "Nothing Compares 2 U" by Sinead O'Connor is now playing...a song most broadcast soft AC stations will not air.

Even this station features some edgy selections. (www.heartbeatfm.net) There's a rap style song or two on the station featuring a rapper named Nelly.

Last edited:
This is another commercial-free Soft AC station I enjoy.
A few selections on this station are a bit edgier than the previous stations I listed in my previous posts.

Joy 99.5
www.joy995.com/Joy_99.5/Home.html

This station has got me geeking out! They love themselves some of the American Idol alumni! They've been playing a couple of songs by Phil Phillips (season 11) and Daughtry (season 5). For Christmas, they play songs by Carrie Underwood (season 4) and Mandisa (season 5). They've updated the playlist with some new songs recently and now have a song in rotation by Danny Gokey (season 8). :cool:

In addition to the American Idol alumni, the station also plays some songs by the cast of Glee. Their latest song addition, which I heard earlier today, is a song by the cast of Fox's new drama show, Empire.

Link to listen to 30 second sample of the song: http://www.amazon.com/Conqueror-feat-Estelle-Jussie-Smollett/dp/B00TINOKLA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom