• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

LOL ZZO

ur2

Inactive
Inactive User
So it's Friday afternoon around 5pm,I'm in my car & I'm listening to ZZO.Mistake #1 :D.And they are out doing a "live" remote in town.The annoying voice (http://www.951zzo.com/pages/mackenzie.html) is running a boxer or briefs poll (wacky stuff eh? ;)) & asked the question on the air "Cap C,B104, boxers or briefs?".Then babbles on & into ad break & music.Next break spot & it's the same recorded topic again! :eek: C'mon! Beer,babes & smut are going to bring the listerers in? Really! Why do they bring it on to themselves.No wonder 99.9 uses them as a punching bag.I wish the 107 signal was alot powerful than it is.ZZO reminds me of the Titanic.I give up on this station.Just another reason to use my ipod & Sirius XM Radio.

ur2 have to agree with you; if rock 107's signal (sometimes at full strength in Whitehall from their translator in the Poconos) came full blast into the LV both the Hawk and ZZO would be D.O.A.........rock 107's numbers in S/WB were pretty good in the last spring book adults 25 to 54 and even though ZZO's target is for a male around 35; the music doesn't match (you'll hear a lot of old man rock especially in drive times and weekends)............i don't get the mackenzie act either; and i love how she starts with every break with the word 'so'.............first it was celebrities and rockers pretending to be dj's and now it's girls that sound like strippers that are the new fad.................what ever happened to the bald and fat guy image of radio...........oh that was me; i must be a dinosaur................i'm extinct
when you listen to the Hawk you know what you're getting not many surprises there at all and you get diner bill at least 2 times a week from a 'live' location..............

I never have heard Mackenzie but she looks good. I view her fb page often and contemplate sending her a friend request or even boldly asking for a date. I may ask Josh Dylan to help me.

WZZO is really expanding on their manly caveman approach. Chris Line is back with Samantha Steele. Mackenzie is just phenomenal. I am an aging hipster and on my own time I usually listen to a variety of different music, but I accept now what WZZO provides. In the middle of the day I can tune in and hear Van Halen, Metallica, whatever. This is the way they roll. I can dig it! Even Nikki Sixx and his crew are a good syndicated show. Nikki Sixx is very good on the radio. He has an excellent personality! The next thing WZZO needs to do is give Josh Dylan a gig!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom