• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Liberman Buying WLII From Univision

https://tvnewscheck.com/article/top-news/252921/liberman-buying-wlii-from-univision/

Univision Communications Inc. on Thursday agreed to sell certain of its Puerto Rico TV stations to Liberman Media Group. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.

Pursuant to the agreement, Univision will sell to Liberman WLII Caguas-San Juan, and the stations that repeat its signal across the island: WOLE Aguadilla in the Western Area and WSUR Ponce in the central area.

Univision is not selling, and will continue to operate, sister station WSTE (TeleIsla Channel 7) as well as its radio properties, including Uforia.

ROFLMAO

Having worked for Lenard, that's being too kind ;)
I've already heard from some friends in Puerto Rico that those that have met him have the same impression that you and I do.

One said, "es como un enema sin lubricante".

As I have said before, working for him is like having a daily root canal.

WLII looks like that it brought back the Tele 11 branding and added UniMas to their 11.2 channel.
Originally this was the Telecadena Pérez-Perry, and it did not change to Tele-Once until well after Rafael Pérez Perry died around 1978 and the channel, run by long time manager Carmen Juncos, declared bankruptcy around 1984 Then, under Lorimar-Telepictures around 1986 the channel was reactivated as Tele-Once, later sold to Malrite. It was never particularly successful as Tele-Once.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom