• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Latest Louisville monthlies

I really thought 107.7 losing so much of their local feel would hurt them. Obviously I was wrong. It's a shame about Alt 105.1, they are a good P3 station.

Surprising that the #2 station is WAKY. A rimshot FM at 3,500 watts, three 250-watt FM translators and AM 620 at 500 watts. It has better ratings than 50,000 watt clear channel WHAS 840.

I remember back in the day when wamz was always number one and 840 whas was number 2 and sometimes they would flip flop. And I remember wdjx hitting number 3 before. I bet djx rebounds next ratings period. It is summer after all. Not the most reliable time of year for ratings.

Sfr is cleaning qmf's clock. I noticed waky took a bit. That's surprising because for the most part people love hearing 8675309 the same number of times I hear all the burned out 80s tune.

Nice to see alt 105.1 take a nice jump šŸ˜Š But as is always the case the numbers underneath the numbers tell the real story and unless you subscribe you don't know the health of a station in there demos like 18-34 and 25-54

QMF sounds terrible. The audio quality is not there. Sounds flat. I listen to it here in Danville. Good signal but it's just blah. Of course though, I am used to 92.1 which sounds excellent. I would go on a limb and say that 92. 1 is the best classic rock station I've ever heard. Great signal and great audio quality. 100.5 needs to be the FOX again. I miss them. Louisville needs something that really rocks. Even Lexington has Z103. Excellent station. Can't comment on 105.1 for obvious reasons.

Of course though, I am used to 92.1 which sounds excellent. I would go on a limb and say that 92. 1 is the best classic rock station I've ever heard. Great signal and great audio quality.
WBVX has really come a long way. I agree they may be the best classic rocker in the state. Locally-programmed with good local talent, good imaging, an excellent, well-engineered signal, and a killer music library/playlist (a lot more variety).

QMF sounds terrible. The audio quality is not there. Sounds flat. I listen to it here in Danville. Good signal but it's just blah. Of course though, I am used to 92.1 which sounds excellent. I would go on a limb and say that 92. 1 is the best classic rock station I've ever heard. Great signal and great audio quality. 100.5 needs to be the FOX again. I miss them. Louisville needs something that really rocks. Even Lexington has Z103. Excellent station. Can't comment on 105.1 for obvious reasons.
Hi I have always loved the alt format be it the triple a format or the alternative format. I love alt 105.1.

Here is a theory someone suggested why the fox went away...Since rock is male dominant format it might be a better and easier sell with a format that skews to the female audience. That was someone's thinking why 100.5 and 93.1 the fox went away. I bet that's why 102.3 went rosy.

Back
Top Bottom