• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KSAZ Phoenix Sets New ‘AZAM’ Team

Although I detest Fox in general and Fox News specifically I have been a loyal viewer of KSAZ's Morning Show for many years and that is largely due to their on-air personalities (even though I realize the show is mostly just commercials). That isn't to say other morning shows don't have good people too, I just prefer Channel 10.

Good on them!

I only watch Fox 10 AZAM occasionally (I'm a GMAZ fan). However, I do like both Tryo Hayden and Anita Roman. Glad to see Anita getting a promotion! I'm assuming some people have left the show to create these vacancies?

I only watch Fox 10 AZAM occasionally (I'm a GMAZ fan). However, I do like both Tryo Hayden and Anita Roman. Glad to see Anita getting a promotion! I'm assuming some people have left the show to create these vacancies?
The only one coming readily to mind is Cory. Ty took his place. Cory now does evening and special segments. He might have tired of getting up so early.

There is a new female reporter on KSAZ (whose name escapes me presently) and she seems both pretty and professional as the others. Eileen?

I haven't watched AZAM in a long time. It seems like they are setting up/continuing barriers similar to GMAZ where there is a dedicated anchor team early mornings and dedicated anchor team late mornings.

Anita Roman has a long day! Working from 4:30AM to 12:30PM.

I haven't watched AZAM in a long time. It seems like they are setting up/continuing barriers similar to GMAZ where there is a dedicated anchor team early mornings and dedicated anchor team late mornings.

Anita Roman has a long day! Working from 4:30AM to 12:30PM.
On the other hand, Anita will have a much higher profile role. That comes with longer hours.

Back
Top Bottom