• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KOL-FM Aircheck, 1970

This aircheck ends with a spot for the National Leprosy Foundation.
Appropriate.
Listening to this grand old progressive rocker for more than an hour would make my head fall off too....

I like the "uh...she went to see ... uh .... uh ... uh..... I'll figure it out and tell you later"
Yeah....that format always had a certain kind of "show prep"

LITTLEBOYBLUE said:
I like the "uh...she went to see ... uh .... uh ... uh..... I'll figure it out and tell you later"
Yeah....that format always had a certain kind of "show prep"

Aw c'mon! ANY station that played full album sides of Frank Zappa CAN'T be THAT bad!

I'm still kicking myself for being born too late for KOL-FM......

As the KOL Chief Engineer (1969-79) I had to put a lock on the FM studio door so the jocks would not be "disturbed".

I remember KOL-FM, but only in their automation days, playing a tight rotation of hits 24/7. Loved the roboting voice intoning every couple songs something like "Lovin' You, by Minnie Riperton, and the Bachman Turner Overdrive, Roll on Down That Highway".

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom