• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

K.M. Richards where did he go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sad k.m. isn't posting on here I hope he didn't leave because he could not get along with people. I know sometimes it's difficult to say the least. K.M. Richards please come back.

I respectfully disagree. I’ve found many of his posts to come off as rude, disrespectful, and condescending; especially when he would tell posters why their ideas won’t work. He apparently didn’t grasp the fact that disagreeing doesn’t require being disagreeable. He would also attack posters over what they chose to post about, and when they fought back, he’d play the victim. I, personally, felt like I was treading on eggshells when he was here. Because God forbid I post something that he (wrongly) takes offense to. So because of all that, I think things are better here without him.

He Did contribute in that he was very knowledgeable about the industry n u could learn from his posts but if you worded things the wrong way he would come at u guns ablazing. It's like he was always looking to start fights w people. I dont get it. He couldn't just be.

Hope he is well😁😁😁

He Did contribute in that he was very knowledgeable about the industry n u could learn from his posts but if you worded things the wrong way he would come at u guns ablazing. It's like he was always looking to start fights w people. I dont get it. He couldn't just be.

Hope he is well😁😁😁
I understand he was on the “tough” side. But I never had any issues with him, unlike a few other guys on this board.

He might be busy with other matters or possibly taking a little break from posting. Thanks Hotpatrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom