• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jimmy Q Out at 12News

Per Paul Gerke's FB post:

"Unfortunately, Jimmy is no longer an employee at 12 News. I know that disappoints a lot of you, and I'm sorry, but that's all I can say."

I say good riddance. He talked to viewers like they were toddlers.

Byeeee

Unfortunately, KPNX is the only non cable station allowed at our health club. Their local news programs are of
"circus like" quality. For example: Who dresses some of the females at KPNX???? They wear overly
tight clothing accentuating the fact they are either overweight or top heavy. They have a "cow like" appearance.
The frequent mispronunciations make for a good laugh. For example, "Scottsdel," "SedonYa,"
Via Roku, I watch and stream "local" news from around the country. KPNX's news programs are right up there
with the likes of KXII Sherman, TX, KOAM Joplin, MO and KTVQ Billings, MT.

The funny thing is Matt and Jimmy Q are clearly friends. At the end of Matt's tenure at 12 News, Matt's forecasts sounded like Jimmy Q wrote them. So, Jimmy stealing Matt's tweets is ironic.

Krystle is much better

The funny thing is Matt and Jimmy Q are clearly friends. At the end of Matt's tenure at 12 News, Matt's forecasts sounded like Jimmy Q wrote them. So, Jimmy stealing Matt's tweets is ironic.

Krystle Henderson filled in mornings most of last week. She is much better anyway. 12 should make morning weather her spot.

Shows you how much I watch Channel 12. Not only did I not know that Matt Pace left the station 2 years ago, I had no idea who the heck he was, when he was first hired, or how long he worked there. I did watch enough to see Jimmy Q a few times. I wasn't impressed.

It's not like we're talking about legendary weather-guessers like Dewey Hopper, Stu Tracy, Royal Norman, or Dave Munsey here.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom