• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

It's Santa Time Channel 5!

I could not believe my ears (mostly because there was no video - just the backs of people's heads) tonight when KPHO was trying to cover Trump's arrival at his Nuremberg style rally in Mesa. The reporter (who is an anchor most of the time) breathlessly describing the arrival of the prez by helo......oh.....wait.....that's not him and sounding like a 5-year old awaiting Santa's sleigh.

Man, you get these people away from a teleprompter and they go into motor mouth mode and make about as much sense as a manure salesman with a mouth full of samples.

That was embarrassing.

I believe it was Leenda Alvarez. On another front, they did carry the entire event live on
their 3.3 subchannel, preempting the weather.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom