• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Is Bill Reier Still a Tool?

Slurpee

Inactive
Inactive User
I remember this guy taking everyone to court when He didn't get his was and to bankrupt competition. Has He calmed down over the years?

I never had a problem with Bill, personally. I worked for him at KBOZ in 76 right after he went on the air, again in 79, and briefly in 84 I think, as part time. I know other people had issues with him, but he was always fair and honest to me when we did interact. Of course, that could be in part because I never got involved with the internal politics at his operations. I would just come in, do my gig, and go home.

What happened later I only know from rumors, not first hand. But I do know that he's not the only broadcaster in Montana that has used his influence and the courts to get his way. I even worked for a couple of them, too... ;) So YMMV.

DSJ

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom