• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Introducing myself....

P

PaulBWalkerJr

Hey everyone:I'm the new Morning Host and Music/program Director for Cherry Creek Radio's Country Thunder Z96 KYYZ-FM 96.1 in Williston. I've been in the state 4 weeks and on the job 3 weeks.It's nice to be here, the area is beautiful and the people are great!

How is it possible for you to post on so many other state's boards (ie Georgia) while you are supposed to be on-air? Phones must be dead, huh?

Cavey...what do you have against this guy? ??? seems like you've been attacking him about fairly trivial stuff...

Sorry to meddle in other's business, but he can post on other boards if it suits his fancy

radiodxrichmond said:
Cavey...what do you have against this guy? ??? seems like you've been attacking him about fairly trivial stuff...

Sorry to meddle in other's business, but he can post on other boards if it suits his fancy

"Attacking" him? That's big comedy. You think you are being a tad bit dramatic there? I simply ask him questions like where in Georgia does he work/live since he is constantly commenting on the stations there. That is far from "attacking". He can post where he wants and I can respond. RI is not his personal site.

For the record, Ive never lived or worked in Georgia just been thru it several times.

But when it comes to posting and rpelying based up things Ive looked up on the FCC site and whatever.. i think thats perfectly OK...

PaulBWalkerJr said:
For the record, Ive never lived or worked in Georgia just been thru it several times.

Smart man, don't even stop...Deliverance is a true story.

Hey everyone:I'm the new Morning Host and Music/program Director for Cherry Creek Radio's Country Thunder Z96 KYYZ-FM 96.1 in Williston. I've been in the state 4 weeks and on the job 3 weeks.It's nice to be here, the area is beautiful and the people are great!
[/quote]

Hey Paul, I just saw on Allaccess that you are now the "Former" Morning Host and Music/Program Director at Thunder..What the heck happened? How did it all unravel so quickly?

Jordan said:

Hey Paul, I just saw on Allaccess that you are now the "Former" Morning Host and Music/Program Director at Thunder..What the heck happened? How did it all unravel so quickly?
[/quote]

Just a guess, but maybe all that time spent posting on the net took away from his show?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom