• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

How many commercials per hour can you tolerate before you give up& switch?

Let us consider this thread from another angle. Is it responsible to not pay attention to these adds?
I make a concious effort to pay attention to messages that make it possible to hear what I like, and also to support the sponsors and underwritters of the stations I most enjoy. It has to be this way.

AQH said:
Bongwater said:
TVradioguru said:
Bong, as frequently illustrated here, you are as far from the majority of most radio listeners as one could get.

Maybe, as frequently illustrated here, I simply do not give a damn about YOUR opinions.

Not one, but two replies to the same post. Yup, clearly you don't give a damn. ;D

That's right AQH. I don't....Given up my LAST damn a while ago.....Now I'm just going to kick back here, smoke a phattie and watch you "experts" attempt to straighten out YOUR OWN DAMN MESS.....And GOOD LUCK at it.....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom