• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Google blows, please help me find a rock X-mas song

it's got the words to "Santa Clause is Comming to Town" but to the tune of Judas Priests' "Heading Out to the Highway." Tried to "google" it but gave me stupid crappy results about Mariah Carey and other crap. I'm trying to find out who sings it, or if it's actually Judas Priest singing it.

LOL!

Maybe if you'd learn how to spell Santa's last name it would help. GOOGLE IS GREAT and works every time if you can spell!!!!

sdh483 said:
it's got the words to "Santa Clause is Comming to Town" but to the tune of Judas Priests' "Heading Out to the Highway." Tried to "google" it but gave me stupid crappy results about Mariah Carey and other crap. I'm trying to find out who sings it, or if it's actually Judas Priest singing it.

i really shold come here more often, thats from the new twisted sister christmas cd.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom