• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Gentner DH20 and Teleswitch

R

rl45401

Hey guys, out engineer just retired and we are in the process of getting a new one. Until then, we have an issue!

We have an old Gentner DH20 Hybrid and a Teleswitch. Right now it is just being used as a normal switcher. Our sister station has it setup to where the "noise burst" hits through the line before a line is answered and then turns off again. I found the manual for the Hybrid but I can't find anything for the Teleswitch. Does anyone know the correct pinouts for this so I can hook it up in our studio? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

I have the same hybrid/Teleswitch combo at three stations and they work great. You can simply leave the hybrid "ON" all the time and simply press off on the Teleswitch when the call is over or you can create the jumper that goes from the Hybrid Control port on the Teleswitch to the Hybrid and it will turn the Hybrid on anf off as you answer lines. I'm sure I have the manuals at those stations and worst case I can crack open the DB9 and get the pinout for you.

Randy Rhodes

CE: WTSH-FM, WQTU-FM, WSRM-FM, WRGA-AM, WEBS-AM, WGJK-AM, WJTH-AM/FM

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom