• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fun.-Some Nights

Their next single off of the album of the same name. Anyone hear the song? I love it and the album is great. Anyone think that this will do as well as We Are Young?

"Some Nights" is my favorite song off the album. I think its going to do very well at CHR, but not as well as "We are Young"- which has been featured in Super Bowl commercials.

The alt stations here in LA were both playing "Some Nights" for a few weeks but then I stopped hearing it.

I wonder if this group will be like Foster The People - they had one big hit from an album, but the rest kind of fizzled on CHR (I heard WHQC play "Don't Stop" a little bit, but rarely)...

Heard it on Alternative station "The Edge" before making its debut on "106.1 Kiss FM". Fun definitely has the stylings of Queen, and that's what I like about them. I actually prefer the full version (amended to FCC standards of course) over the shortened radio version.

It should also be noted that the lyric "Some terrible nights" was mistaken for "...lies". The members of Fun confirmed in November on their Twitter and Facebook profiles that "...it's NIGHTS not LIES." (Even I knew it was "nights" when I saw the video on VH1 with the captions on.)

Maybe there's some confusion with the fans. Who knows. ???

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom