• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fun 101.3 sold

Gee, now with the station off the air. I wonder what are you guys getting on 101.3 for the time being until it signs on again as K-Love? Also would you be getting the adjacents(101.1 or 101.5) more clearly anywhere?

About a month ago when I was in the Lancaster area I could get WBEB (B101 Philly) clearly at times driving around. This was after 101.3 turned off their HD radio signal (or it went out and they didn't notice or bother to fix it). Basically couldn't get B101 at all there when the HD sidebands were on. I'm sure it's even better now.

I also mentioned earlier that I got station ID's on WWDC Washington D.C. and WFGE State College driving around near Mechanicsburg. Even got a bit of WBEB there - not a station ID but their signature automated artist and title readout at the end of a song. Verified it with their playlist history online.

So, its Monday and Air 1 still not on yet. My question is, do to fact it is not local, how will the station be set up? They do not need studios anymore. Will everything just be at tower site?

So, its Monday and Air 1 still not on yet. My question is, do to fact it is not local, how will the station be set up? They do not need studios anymore. Will everything just be at tower site?
I suspect a very reduced studio will still exist, as someone has to throw in a station ID, as well as local promos and trigger the EAS system in those Pennsylvania snow-storms. EMF does not maintain studios in my hometown. as far as I can tell, just an equipment management center somewhere.

Is it definitely going to be Air1 and not K-LOVE? I was thinking they would make 101.3 their "flagship" K-LOVE signal and maybe switch 92.1 to Air1.

It is surely is Air 1. They announced it in Lancaster News paper
Ah, their website is behind a paywall. Thanks! I wonder if they're making it "contemporary worship" to differentiate it from WJTL's "contemporary Christian".

WTPA was off the air for almost two months until they relaunched it as WKHL.

Ah, their website is behind a paywall. Thanks! I wonder if they're making it "contemporary worship" to differentiate it from WJTL's "contemporary Christian".

Air One .......101.3 is now LIVE.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom